|Home » Products » Trichloropropylphosphate (TCPP)|
Trichloropropylphosphate (TCPP) is a chlorinated organic phosphate. Fire retardant to reduce the flammability of rigid polyurethane foams is less harmful analog of Trichloroethylphosphate (THAT).
▪ as flame retardant and plasticizer in the production of polymeric materials (reduces the Flammability of rigid polyurethane foams);
▪ as the flame retardant in the production of fire resistant laminated decorative plates;
▪ as a plasticizer in the production of artificial leather based on PVC;
▪ compositions based on nitrocellulose to obtain linoleum;
▪ in the production of decorative coatings of plastics acetylenic;
▪ in the production of adhesives with high water resistance;
▪ manufacturing laminated glass.